Ayurveda Scopes & Practice Management Course
Ayurveda practice & business management specific to clinical protocols for your Ayurveda profession.
An intense professional guidance and mentor-ship course on understanding the Ayurveda Practice Management.
Open to all Vaidyas and Ayurveda Professionals from USA, India and Internationally who wish to learn practice tools, language, pricing and documentations in Ayurveda case management.
Learn How to:
- Learn how to connect with you clients with specific practice protocols.
- How to address client concerns and open real communication so they embrace your program
- Create a successful practice that meets compliance and business growth with mentoring from Dr. Lina on exact steps on logistics, pricing and documentation.
Investment : $1500 For Limited Time (Original Value: $5000)
Upon completion: You may have a complete overview of practice management specific to clinical protocols for your Ayurveda profession.
Upon completion of this course, you are offered membership to Dr. Lina Thakar's International Ayurveda Integrative Healthcare Forum
What you will learn in the 6 months course...
1.Scope And Limitations Of Practice
2.How to present your practice online
3.Procurement Of Ayurveda Products
5.Specific Health Concerns Unique And Common To US
6.BONUS: Logistics, Pricing & Documentation
- JOIN THE PLATFORM TO CONNECT EASTERN & WESTERN AYURVEDA PRACTITIONERS
- MANY OPPORTUNITIES TO SHINE AS AN AYURVEDA INTEGRATIVE WELLNESS HEALER
- SUPPORT YOUR COMMUNITY WITH TRUE SENSE OF PURPOSE
Enrollment Open: OPEN to all Vaidyas and Ayurveda Professionals from USA, India and Internationally who wish to learn clinical VAIDYA knowledge and successful practice tips.
- Certificate of attendance is offered to all attendees.
- Online program
- Class recordings will be made available to each attendee without extra costs.
Learn with a clinician, teacher & mentor Dr. Lina Thakar